GT-Chopper 7-in-1 Vegetable & Fruit Slicer Dicer
Inventory stock running low
Are you tired and fed up of cutting & chopping vegetables while preparing meals?! Ever think to yourself, how can I make this easier, better?
Do you want to make your vegetables interesting and more attractive, especially for your children? We have the solution!
You need the GT-Chopper to solve your kitchen problems.
- No more tiring & troublesome steps
- Save money & avoid expensive ready cut vegetables/fruits
- No more loosing time and losing faith in your own cooking
- Get rid of your tears during prep work, literally
- No more chopping and dicing with all the crying, mess, odor, and clean-up
- Easily drain any waste or water excess with the basket
Make the most out of your vegetables with the incredible multi-function Vegetable Slicer/Cutter.
Whether you're looking to make a stir-fry or a vegetable medley, it'll only take you seconds to Julienne your vegetables.
Simply place the vegetables you want cut into the bin and rotate the handle -- It's as easy as that!
If you're spending money on ready cut vegetables from the supermarket, then you're wasting your money!
- Juliennes, Cuts, Slices your Vegetables with Ease
- Use it anywhere and everywhere
- Food-Grade Stainless Steel Blades stay sharp over time - Even after a thousand vegetables!
- Compact, Lightweight and easily storable
- Cuts through tough vegetables like Carrots and Potatoes with ease!
Quantities are limited - Don't miss out.
We're thrilled to offer free standard shipping on all orders today ! If you need your Home & Garden Trend in a hurry, we also offer premium shipping options for faster delivery of 2-5 Business Days with just an additional fee (contiguous United States, only).
Shipping Time Frames (Contiguous U.S.)
Standard Shipping (4-8 Business Days)
Tracked nationwide shipping for all purchases.
- Free Shipping today
Priority Shipping (2-5 Businses Days)
Priority Express nationwide shipping for all purchases at $8.97
- We mainly use FedEx and UPS.
- We ship all products from different states in USA.
- Please allow up to 1 business day for order processing.
- Expedited and Priority shipments are not available for P.O. Box addresses.
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, and American Samoa may be subject to slight delays.
- Shipments to U.S. APO/FBO may take up to 21 days.
- Shipping is not available to U.S Territories at this time.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee. If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
All Orders will include a tracking number.
Need to return something? No worries, it's REALLY easy and we will do our best to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Best way is to e-mail us at email@example.com
For full information about Returns & Refunds please visit our policy here.
Every part is perfectly planned out to fit together and work effortlessly; to come apart for ease of cleaning; then to quickly and precisely reassemble for use and storage.
This is definitely a life saver! I really like onions but I usually can't see by the time I am done dicing them. In comes the GT Chopper dicer to save my teary eyes. The plastic is not cheap looking or feeling, the parts are easy to clean and the dicer works well. Just place your vegetable and apply a bit of pressure and that's it. The photos say it all.
I hate leaving reviews but I must say that this our GT Chopper cooking tool is amazing. The blades are sharp and cut my prep time down by more than half. I recommend cutting most vegetables in half before you use this. shockingly it even Cuts potatoes with ease. I personally use this mostly for pico de gallo or O'Brien's style hash browns. Their customer service is quick and friendly. I have and will continue to recommend this product to friends and family.
I use it regularly to chop many different kinds of vegetables, including onions, celery, mushrooms and carrots. Works well for apples too. I find that it is a terrific time saver. I was concerned that some reviewers said theirs broke soon after purchasing. Mine so far doesn�t seem at all prone to that. It seems like it is very well made. Whether this one is better than the other higher profile brand, I don�t know, but my buying instincts told me that this one probably was the best.
I love this chopper. It definitely is sharp, but it has to be in order to cut through vegetables. It even cuts tomatoes. Someone mentioned putting the meaty part of the vegetable down and the peel up. That is great advice. Definitely don't touch the blades with your fingers! Don't let your kids play with this � � it is sharp enough to cut vegetables, so it will definitely cut little fingers.�