Heavy Duty Brushcutter™️ - Trimmer Head
Inventory stock running low
- The disc structure is more durable.
- Designed for fast and easy cutting of small trees, heavy brush, thick weeds, and grass
- The center of the bottom designed by alloy material is more durable.
- Suitable for gas-powered trimmers and brush cutters with 30cc and higher engines
- Operates at a maximum of 10,000 rpm
- Chainsaw tooth riveted onto blade can be sharpened with 3/16" chainsaw file
- 1" center hole / 9" od
Package Includes: 1*Heavy Duty Brushcutter
Ships from our US/UK warehouse.
Free Standard Shipping 7-10 days
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee. If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
All orders will include a tracking number.
We're thrilled to offer free standard shipping on all orders over $70 today ! If you need your Home & Garden Trend in a hurry, we also offer premium shipping options for faster delivery of 2-5 Business Days with just an additional fee (contiguous United States, only).
Shipping Time Frames (Contiguous U.S.)
Standard Shipping (4-8 Business Days)
Tracked nationwide shipping for all purchases at $4.95.
- Free Shipping over $70
Priority Shipping (2-5 Businses Days)
Priority Express nationwide shipping for all purchases at $8.97
- We mainly use FedEx and UPS.
- We ship all products from different states in USA.
- Please allow up to 1 business day for order processing.
- Expedited and Priority shipments are not available for P.O. Box addresses.
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, and American Samoa may be subject to slight delays.
- Shipments to U.S. APO/FBO may take up to 21 days.
- Shipping is not available to U.S Territories at this time.
For full information about Returns & Refunds please visit our policy here.
works very well. had to make adaptor for my cutter but having a machine shop sure helps. much easier to use than a small chain saw. thanks.