Rolling Premium Garden Cart Seat
Inventory stock running low
- COMFORTABLE GARDENING: Mobile garden seat prevents the need to crouch down or bend over while gardening, providing relief for your aching back or knees
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Crafted with four 10-inch wheels with treaded rubber tires for easy rolling and mobility on various terrains
- BUILT-IN STORAGE SPACE: Made with a convenient basket and tray, the mobile seat has ample space to hold gardening tools, gloves, and more
- DURABLE COMPOSITION: Heavy-duty metal seat sits on top of a sturdy, powder-coated steel frame and steel axles for easy maneuvering
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 17.5"(L) x 33"(W) x 23"(H); Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: 17.5"(L) x 33"(W) x 23"(H)
- Basket: 4.5"(L) x 9.5"(W) x 8"(H)
- Tray: 15.5"(L) x 17"(W) x 3"(H)
- Seat: 13.25"(L) x 17"(W) x 7.5"(H)
- Weight: 33 lbs.
We're thrilled to offer free standard shipping on all orders over $70 today ! If you need your Home & Garden Trend in a hurry, we also offer premium shipping options for faster delivery of 2-5 Business Days with just an additional fee (contiguous United States, only).
Shipping Time Frames (Contiguous U.S.)
Standard Shipping (3-7 Business Days)
Tracked nationwide shipping for all purchases at $6.54.
- Free Shipping over $70
Premium Shipping (2-5 Businses Days)
Priority Express nationwide shipping for all purchases at $11.53
- We mainly use FedEx and UPS.
- We ship all products from different states in USA.
- Please allow up to 1 business day for order processing.
- Expedited and Priority shipments are not available for P.O. Box addresses.
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, and American Samoa may be subject to slight delays.
- Shipments to U.S. APO/FBO may take up to 21 days.
- Shipping is not available to U.S Territories at this time.
For full information about Returns & Refunds please visit our policy here.
It is nice that I don't have to get on my knees, but very hard to steer. Would have liked to have a longer handle to move it around easier. Poor instructions.
Arrived quickly...looks great!
Looks just like the picture above and is very useful in the garden. However, the assembly instructions are not worth the paper written on. Pictures only and no really good steps included. Some of the parts we put together backwards and had to reassemble them. I suggest you find someone to write better instructions. I was also expecting a longer handle to pull the cart.
I have called a dozen time’s. Answering Machine keeps saying sorry call back. That’s all you get. Not good at all on customer “service”.
GREAT li'l Buggy.